7000 points in 1 minute easily

SpongebobRoundpants

This is a method to get level 50 in less than 10 hours instead of 60+ hours. You have to play capture the relay. Get at least 6 people and play pro capture the relay. If you get to much people you won't have as much room at the relay. (Private match will not work) The party leader needs to be a level 39 to play pro. If not just play classic for now because you will get to 39 in no time.

So basically 1 person thats the fastest at grabbing and dropping the relay goes to the enemy relay on each team. Everybody else stays at your relay where it says "DEFEND". Stay close and don't move at all and make sure your getting points. Take turns picking the relay up, returning it, and you should get about 7000 or more points in a minute or so. Don't worry if your points go negative. You will start going negative at 32,700 points. Your points still go up. Use your pistol/uzi while grabbing the relay because its much faster. Hold X then quickly tap Y and repeat if your the one doing it.

Hurry up so they dont patch it or something because this will save you alot of time this way. 50 hours you will save.

You will also get the "Dressed to Kill" achievement, "Team Player", possibly "Nomad", "Try Me", "Modern Art", and "Tooled Up" too. Refer to the achievement guide.

I went from level 22 to 35 in like 2 hours. If your host you will get the greater speed for grabbing and dropping the relay. The host is the one who has a full green bar connection when you hit the back button.

Our record is 84,400 points in 1 match. That is equal to 844 kills in 1 match!! Do you think you can beat us?

Start sending eachother messages and posting your gamertag in this thread and you will have "Crysis, What Crysis"?

This is not cheating though. Its a "method". GOOD LUCK!!

Edited by SpongebobRoundpants

I've never played CTR because i can never find anyone online. I'm always forced to play team instant action.

But my point is, how exactly does this work? how much xp do you get for delivering the relay? do you get 7000xp just for that? and if you have to rotate with 5 other players then i would assume you dont get an xp for that time.

Basically I have no idea how this game type works so could someone help me out?